For over 90 years, Easterseals Bay Area has been at the forefront of care for people with disabilities. We believe in openness about our finances and how we steward them. If you have any questions about our financial stewardship, please feel welcome to contact us.
Easterseals Bay Area – Taking on Disability Together
- Easterseals Bay Area provides comprehensive, evidence-based therapies to individuals from birth through adulthood living with disabilities – especially those diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- One out of 59 children is diagnosed with autism according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- For boys, the number is one out of every 42 children, according to the CDC
- Early intervention has proven effective in helping children with autism to reach their full potential. According to the CDC, “it is the most powerful tool we have to make a difference in the lives of children with autism.”
- Nearly half a million teens with autism will age into adulthood over the next decade