For over 90 years, Easterseals Bay Area has been at the forefront of care for people with disabilities. We believe in openness about our finances and how we steward them. If you have any questions about our financial stewardship, please feel welcome to contact us.
Easterseals Bay Area – Taking on Disability Together
- ESBA has expanded access to Behavioral Health treatment for children with autism by creating and growing a network of providers that consists of 3,600 professionals
- The ESBA Behavioral Health Provider Network (BHPN) currently serves over 3,500 clients in the Bay Area and surrounding Northern California counties
- ESBA currently completes between 75,000 and 80,000 client visits per month
- One out out 68 children is diagnosed with autism according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- For boys, the number is one out of every 42 children, according to the CDC
- Early intervention has proven effective in helping children with autism to reach their full potential. According to the CDC, "it is the most powerful tool we have to make a difference in the lives of children with autism."
- Nearly half a million teens with autism will age into adulthood over the next decade